We know that getting a job in South Sudan can be difficult. Join our database and check back regularly for open job opportunities.
If you would like resources to help you in your job search and continued learning to build your skill levels, please check out our blog and like our Facebook page for regular updates.
Current open positions:
- Senior Policy Officer (Political Affairs and Rule of Law) with The Emabassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands – (to download in PDF please click here: Senior Policy JD PDF
- Policy Officer (Women’s Rights and Gender Affairs) with The Emabassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands – (to download in PDF please click here: Policy Officer JD PDF
Open recruitment for our database:
- Finance (various levels)
- Logistics (various levels)
- Education and Skills Development Coordinator
- Monitoring, Evaluation and learning (various levels)
- Project Manager
- Office Manager
- Administration Officer
IES is working to develop an internship program. If you would like to be considered as this grows, please do send us your CV and your area of interest/expertise?
How To Apply
Please submit your application below using our application form. If you have any difficulties or do not receive a confirmation that the application has been submitted, please submit your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include the job position in the subject line as well as your CV and covering letter.
Visit our Facebook page for all open positions and job descriptions, as well as new updates from IES at www.facebook.com/imatongemploy/