Ask our clients what made them choose us and you’re likely to get many different answers. There’s one thing they’ll all agree on though; we deliver outstanding results in record time.
Full Cycle Recruitment
IES is here to help you with every step of the recruitment cycle from creating high quality JDs to employee induction.
Does your organization need support to put strong HR functions in place? IES can help.
Are you struggling to know where the gaps in your organization is to become more effective? We can help with thorough organizational assessments to see how your organization measures up against quality standards and to identify areas for improvement.
Do you need help with payroll and labor management, get in touch with us to see how IES can take away that burden.
Whatever your Human Resource needs, let us take the pressure off and help you grow organization and become more effective.
Our guarantee – We guarantee that your selected candidate will fit in with your organization and if for any reason the candidate leaves within the first month, we will find you another suitable candidate for free!
Recruitment Full Cycle or Finding Talent
We provide a straightforward and effective process for recruitment in South Sudan. Let us save you the time of finding and reviewing hundreds of applications to find the right person for the position. We provide full recruitment cycle support, which includes:
1. Job Description – helping the hiring entity to refine their job description to ensure it is current, competitive and accurate.
2. Recruitment – after the job description has been approved, the recruitment begins, which includes matching suitable candidates from our extensive database and advertising on various other platforms.
3. Interviewing – candidates are selected to be interviewed based on their application and qualifications. The interviewing process may also include candidates taking assessments to evaluate their skills and personal characteristics as they relate to the job opening – this can be completed in line with the hiring entity’s needs. From that initial group of candidates, the candidate pool is narrowed to several candidates, which we then compile and submit to the hiring entity.
4. Selection – after the second round interviews are conducted by the hiring entity, the hiring managers and human resources personnel meet and select a candidate to offer the job. If hiring managers at the hiring entity are not satisfied with any of the candidates, the recruiting process may start again. If the selected candidate declines the job offer, the recruiting process may start again
5. Induction – when a candidate accepts the job offer, the induction process begins. IES can work with the hiring organization to send the candidate a welcome package and employment contract to be signed and returned. A date for the new employee to start working for the organization is then determined. After this information is received, applicable pre-employment screening, such as background and reference checking is completed by IES. When all pre-employment information is verified and accepted, the candidate is informed and reports to the employer on the date and time selected.
We can also undertake additional tasks such as:
– Psychometric Assessment Tests
– Thorough background checks
– Employee handbook creation and inductions
– Internships programs – we are also developing an internship scheme. Please let us know if you require further information.
– Humanitarian Roster – If you would be interested in this service, get in touch.
Equal opportunity – during the hiring process, IES will ensure that the processes comply with any policies the hiring organization may have, such as affirmative action, equal opportunity employment and non-discrimination.
Our guarantee – We guarantee we will find you a great candidate. We guarantee that your selected candidate will fit in with your organization and if for any reason the candidate leaves within the first month, we will find you another suitable candidate for free!
Pricing – we offer recruitment services from a one time placement to multi year employment services.
We have an experienced network of individuals ready and qualified to advise your organization or business on HR issues in general, and directly related to operations in South Sudan.
Does your organization need support to put strong HR functions in place?
Does your team require support on key HR issues?
Are you struggling to know what is competitive for your salary packages to staff?
Let us know so we can help you.
Our Services include:
– HR consulting
– HR Audits
– Organizational systems and processes creation
– Create written policies and train staff on implementation
– Government compliance assistance
– Employee Surveys
Continual capacity assessment and skills development are essential for the development of a strong and effective team. Let us help you to build your organization.
Together with our partner AFORPD we can provide training for your staff.
Example training topics include:
– Effective recruitment practices
– HR regulations
Are you struggling to know where the gaps are in your organization?
Are you wary about working with a new partner and want to know their capacity?
An external assessment can help you to understand yourself, and others better and help to provide an independent comparison to your own internal evaluations.
We will use our own tried and tested models and approaches to assess how your organization measures up against quality standards and to identify potential areas for improvement. This will entail aspects such as:
– a review of key documents
– meetings with relevant stakeholders
– on-site visits.
– Final report outlining gaps and recommendations
Don’t know where to start or don’t have time for keeping track of your payroll, we can help with payroll management solutions.
Don’t have an HR department, we can fill that gap and help to ensure that you have a cost effective solution and to be able to keep on top of all your HR needs.